|Essem capatain manufactures servo controlled industrial grade voltage stabilizers, which are well known for its reliability & ruggedness. Fully regulated and stable output with a correction speed of 75V/sec even under worst environment and power condition & its ability to handle high starting current are its unique features. With a combined technical expertise of over 30 years we have been able to cater to large quality conscious customers for various mission-critical applications. We also design stabilizers according to our customer's requirement. Our passion for exceptional quality & customer satisfaction is the basis behind our success.
- Handles a wide range of input voltage variations.
- Faster correction speed.
- High torque AC motors.
- Plug in control card for ease of operation.
- Can handle high starting current.
- Suitable for indoor, out door & tropical application.
- No phase shift, unaffected by load power factor.
- Automatic by-pass facility.
- Built-in isolation transformer.
- Digital voltmeter, current & frequency metering.
- Surge, spike, EMI & RFI suppressor.
Essem Captain Servo Voltage Stabilizer consists of three basic components a motorized variable transformer, a buck boos transformer, and a controller.
Input power is applied across the motor driven variable transformer which has a center tap that divides that variable transformer into bucking and boosting voltages areas.
- Quick, steady and accurate correction of voltage.
- Constant output voltage, despite load current variations.
- Balanced output voltage, irrespective of input unbalance.
- Overall energy saving-above 98% efficiency increased life of your equipment, reduced heating and mi8nimal losses.
- BROADCAST: Regulations for Radio & TV station transmitters, receivers, and mobile production vehicles.